Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wholesale Program Decision....

On December 28, 2010 I wrote this: Wholesale Program - As of now the Wholesale program has been suspended while I decide whether to revamp it or just get rid of it all together. A decision will be made by the end of January 2011.


So, here it is February 8, 2011 and I finally decided on the best course of action for the Wholesale Program...The Wholesale Program is going away and will be replaced with the Bulk Buy pricing program that everyone can take advantage of. 

The new Bulk Buy Program will effect immediately, but my current wholesale accounts have until March 1, 2011 to take advantage of the current Wholesale Program Rates.

Here is the Bulk Buy Program table:

$200 - $299.99 = 15% discount
$300 - $399.99 = 20% discount
$400 - $599.99 = 25% discount
$600 - $799.99 = 30% discount
$800 and up = 35% discount

I feel it is a change for the better and it will benefit everyone that makes large purchases.  The Wholesale program was great, but it was not as beneficial for the business as I would have liked it to be. 

Thanks everyone for being so understanding while I adjust the direction that I want to take The Twisted Cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment