Friday, June 24, 2011

Ever feel like purging....

I go through these spells or fits where I just want to start all over from scratch.  I tend to do this with my website about once every two years.  I am going through this again and it has not been a year yet!  I think this is occuring because I am about to move...AGAIN!

The current place that I am living is great, but the crime is starting to get a bit more frequent and I just don't think that it is worth my high-a**- rent to have to put up with it.  The complex is lovely, clean, has a few children, and my neighbors all work at good jobs so it is not my neighbors.  We have figured out that the crime is coming from folks that are coming and going from outside our complex...we have a fence but no controlled access in or out of the complex.

I digress back to my original point, I am going through a change and purge cycle so since a move is pending I might as well do it all now.

Oh, and check this out:


I am not sure what to think about this trend, but Chester would look awesome as a pink panda!


**the video is all in good fun, but the rent is too damn high!


No comments:

Post a Comment