Friday, July 31, 2009

Twitter

I know that Twitter is a sensation, and I finally took the plunge and opened a Twitter account. I think it is okay for promoting, but I mainly use my Twitter account to see what people are doing out there. I Tweet about all kinds of crap that ranges from my iphone to dogs. I, like most people, like stuff outside of my business.

Here is my beef, and this was put so elegantly by another etsy member, what is up with the spamming?! The 'click here and play this game', 'go here and download a free app for your iphone', 'check out my naked body', and the random followers who have nothing but advertisements in their tweets! I understand that everyone is looking for exposure in all kinds of mediums, especially the free ones, but really people?!

I do tweet and I will continue to tweet, but just because you are following me does not mean that I will follow you.

much love!
Linda
www.twitter.com/thetwistedcow

No comments:

Post a Comment