Thursday, February 4, 2010

Goodbye Twitter and Hello Blog!

I will be deleting my Twitter account! Now, this may seem like a terrible move, but I decided that it may be best to focus on a blog and Facebook rather than tweeting.

Tweeting is great if you have time to sit in front of a computer all day and just send 120...140... what the heck is the character limit? who cares? What was I talking about?! Oh yeah, tweeting...it would be wonderful if I could do the tweeting, but honestly, I simply don't have the time or really the interest. I am sure that it is enjoyable for someone and beneficial in so many ways, but for me the cost does not equal the benefit.

When I first started tweeting, it seemed like fun. The going back and forth, the following people's tweets, the hope that someone famous would discover your product and rocket you off to fame, fortune, and Oprah. But alas, some of us are realist and have to juggle time, sleeping, eating, working, tweeting, Facebook, dog shows, craft shows, husbands, households (did I mention THREE households?), friends, family, website design, product updates, product designs, taxes, inventory, and clients. So, with those factors in mind...I think that I am going to have to let Twitter go by the way of the Hammer Pants.

I do aspire to be discovered by someone famous (mainly the chics on the View...LUV Whoopi and Elizabeth!) and oh yeah...Oooooppprrrrahhhh. I can say with all of my heart, I am just as happy with my clients who are my superstars everyday all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment