Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guess what I got?!

I am just giddie with glee and happiness!  I was browsing the net and I ran across these beauties...



          


Aren't they just fabulous?! So, as I am just speeding along in with my web Ferrari (my wireless mouse) these things were SCREAMING my name and I just had to add them to my fabric and accessory hoard stash.  My husband is going to call that show, Buried Alive - Hoarding, on me one of these days when my fabric just eats me and I am screaming for help.

These gorgeous rhinestone flowers were an overflow from a fantastic accessory and button designer who made them originally for a clothing designer.  The designers had developed several of these rhinestone buttons for a client who wanted a version of the classic Cartier diamond flower.  The buttons are either cast in a silver plate or an Italian gold finish and has prong set Czech rhinestones for durability (very important with pooches!!!). 

Anyway, back to my new darlings...my newest design (strangely enough has already been named!) Anja (pronounced Ahn-Jah) will be based on these rhinestone buttons.  All I can say is...Duponi and sparkle.

Anja wil be on the site around the first of October with the new set up of my site.  Well gotta get busy drumming up some interest and followers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment